For the 95th Annual Greeley Stampede we are expecting more than 200,000 guests from around the world to experience Colorado’s premier western summer celebration.
We have hundreds of activities happening around the park during the 12-day festival, below are a few highlights we recommend:
· The Superstars Concert Series is the best deal around. Five concerts including Lady Antebellum, Thomas Rhett, Chris Young, Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe and Chris Janson.
· Get your tickets early to see Colorado’s largest demolition derby on Monday, July 4. The annual sellout event will keep you on the edge of your seats, especially for the full size RV heat that has become a crowd favorite.
· The Stampede offers the best rodeo action around as it was named the PRCA Mountain States Circuit Large Rodeo of the Year and won the Best Ground Award. There will be six rodeo performances including the Stampede Finals on Sunday, July 3.
· Take time to shop at one of the 75 plus commercial vendor booths located on Main Street, under the Stampede Arena grandstands, and inside the Stampede Events Center. The Events Center has lots to offer, it is air-cooled, houses the Western Art Show, has a beverage bar and lounge area, the Spur Club hospitality area, plenty of restrooms, and many vendor booths, including a Roper & Stetson Apparel store which will provide free daily specials.
· Bring the whole family and enjoy the FREE Kids Korral activities that include the Paige’s White Tiger Show, Aussie Kingdom, a petting zoo, balloon maker, face painter and a new play sandbox. These free attractions are located right next to the Sheep Stampede in the Pavilion, where little cowboys and cowgirls can try an 8-second sheep ride.
· Feed your hunger cravings at one of the many food court vendors while listening to great music from Craig Morgan, Quiet Riot and other regional talent on the Big 97.9 Free Stage presented by Banner Health. The Stampede Saloon will serve up cold Bud Light, Jack Daniel’s & Pepsi beverages while live music from our house band Sonder and K99’s New from Nashville acts play throughout the evening.
· The carnival has more than 100 rides providing thrills and chills for a hot summer night. Between rides, enjoy some of the food and games. Don’t miss the four brand new featured rides including, Zero Gravity, Spin Out, Groovy Bus and Himalaya. Head over to one of the carnival ticket booths to purchase individual ride tickets or stop by a Stampede admission booth to buy a one-day unlimited ride wristband for $30 or a 12-day season wristband for only $100.
· Make sure to stake out your spot early along the Independence Day Parade route. Leading this spectacular parade will be over 50 amazing longhorns and our two favorite crazy and wacky mascots, Bucky & Bertha. Make sure to keep an eye in the sky for a special July 4th tribute.
· Fiesta de Música, an evening of popular and traditional Latin music, will feature Luis Coronel, Polo Urías and special guests on Sunday, June 26.
· We are excited to complete the Buckle Club project. This new building, located in the middle of the park by the food court, features new ADA compliant restrooms including two family restrooms, two multi-use concession stands and a new hospitality area. We thank the City of Greeley, Turn Key Builders and all the companies who supported the project.
This year’s Greeley Stampede has too much going on to list here, so please visit greeleystampede.org, and follow us on social media to learn more about all of the great events and attractions. We look forward to making this event a lasting memory for all who attend!